Prior to joining the IMG team, Vickie worked in the banking industry for over 26 years. Her experience in both the commercial and residential banking industry has helped her to understand the importance of building strong relationships with clients.
“I am committed to building strong relationships with my clients and providing high-quality customer service. Knowing and understanding the needs of my clients is the key in determining what is in the best interest of them and their family. I stay up to date on changes within the industry, so I can be the best resource possible for my clients.”
Born and raised in the South Carolina Midlands, Vickie resides in Swansea. She holds an Associate Degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. Vickie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, cooking, exercising, and going to the beach.
- Associate’s Degree – Business Administration
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health agent
- National Association of Health Underwriters, Member
- South Carolina Association of Health Underwriters, Member
- Columbia Association of Health Underwriters, Member