Jeanie brings over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry to Insurance Management Group. She began her career as a customer service representative with the Davis-Garvin Agency, Inc., and after 16 years she moved to the South Carolina Medical Association as an account executive. Prior to joining Insurance Management Group, Jeanie was in insurance sales for 15 years.
“It’s my job to keep our staff up-to-date on information of the market and to help them find the right coverage and insurance company for each risk so that our Clients have the broadest coverage options.”
Jeanie was raised in West Columbia and has lived in Lexington for over 30 years. She and her husband have three daughters, 1 precious grandchild, and a dog named Ellie. Jeanie enjoys spending time with her family, college football, decorating, and landscape gardening.
- Licensed Property and Casualty Agent
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Agent
- Certified Insurance Counselor
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance
- Certified Professional Insurance Woman
- Certified Insurance Service Representative
- Member, SC Medical Group Management Association