After an accomplished career of 40 years with John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company, including his lifetime membership of John Hancock’s President’s Honor Club and reception of John Hancock’s prestigious Agent of the Year Worldwide award, Jim joined IMG as an independent insurance broker and life insurance specialist. With over 45 years of experience in the life insurance field, Jim specializes in life insurance sales and has seen many changes in product over the years.
“Life Insurance has changed over the years. My goal is to make sure clients and prospects are aware of these changes by reviewing their coverage to make sure it is adequate and cost effective so that they choose the right product and company to fit their needs.”
Jim enjoys playing golf, college sports, and family, especially his granddaughter.
- Graduate of Clemson University
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Round Table
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Board Member, Columbia Touchdown Club
- Founder of “Monday After the Masters” Charity Golf Tournament