“I recommend the course of action or provide the service I’d apply to myself.”
Jack’s 38 years in the insurance industry have instilled a client-first philosophy. A problem solver, his solutions include business transition planning, estate planning analysis, group health and employee benefit plans, and disability income. He also works with corporations providing expertise in investments, annuities, mutual funds, pensions, profit sharing, and 401k and thrift plans.
A chartered Life Underwriter and Chartered Financial Consultant, Jack is an Accredited Estate Planner and registered representative of MML Investor Services, LLC, a FINRA member broker/dealer and SIPC member.
Born in Detroit, Jack earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Delaware in 1970. He and his family live in Columbia where he’s active in Palmetto Health’s Children’s Hospital, Shandon Baptist Church, and Prison Fellowship. Recently he served on the board of the Cultural Council of Richland and Lexington Counties.
In his free time, Jack enjoys golf, tennis, and pistol shooting competitions.
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health agent
- Columbia Estate Planning Council, past President
- SC Association Independent Financial Advisors
- National Association of Independent Financial Advisors
- National Association of Estate Planners
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, past Chapter President
- Association of Health Insurance Agents
- Life Insurance Leaders of South Carolina, past President
- Jack is licensed to sell insurance in North Carolina and South Carolina. Jack is registered to offer securities in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Jack is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory, and financial planning through MML Investor Services, LLC. Member SIPC (www.SIPC.org). 4350 Congress St., Ste. 300, Charlotte, NC 28210 (704) 557-9600. CRN201812-207563. Insurance Management Group is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investor Services, LLC or its affiliated companies.