Keep Pets Safe From Coronavirus
We love our pets. They put a smile on our face and love us unconditionally. It’s normal to be worried about our furry friends during this time. By being smart and taking necessary precautions it could not only keep you safe but also your furry friends.
To keep your pets safe follow these tips:
– Don’t let pets interact with people or other animals outside your house.
– Keep cats indoors when possible to prevent them from interacting with other people or animals.
– Walk dogs on a leash, maintain at least 6 feet from other people.
– Avoid dark parks or public places.
– If you are sick, have another member of your household care your pets.
– Avoid contact with your pet like being kissed, licked, or sharing food and bedding.
– If you have to care for your pet or be around animals when sick, wear cloth face covering and wash your hands before and after interacting with them.
– Wash your hands after handling animals, their food, waste or supplies.
– Practice good pet hygiene and clean up after pets properly.